The Maintenance work order line is (386) 688-4691 Ext. 4 and is answered 24-hours a day by an answering service.
After normal business hours and weekends, the calls are received by an answering service which then dispatches to the On-Call Maintenance person if the call is determined to be an emergency in accordance with LOHA's maintenance emergency list.
EMERGENCY LIST-LIFE THREATNING
1. NO POWER
2. STRUCTURAL FAILURE
3. ELECTRICAL SPARKS (FIRE HAZARD)
4. SMOKE ALARMS GOING OFF, SMOKE OR FIRE PRESENT
1. BUSTED PIPES OR HIGH VOLUME OF WATER FLOW
2. IMMEDIATE SANITARY HAZARD: (STOPPAGE IN SEWAGE LINE OR COMMODE IF ONLY ONE COMMODE EXISTS IN THE APARTMENT)
3. WATER FLOODING APARTMENT
4. NO WATER
5. STOVE NOT OPERATING (BOTH TOP AND BOTTOM)
6. UNABLE TO SECURE WINDOWS OR DOORS
7. NO HEAT (IF TEMPERATURE IS BELOW 40 DEGREES OR IF ELDERLY)
8. NO AIR CONDITIONING (IF TEMPERATURE IS ABOVE 95 DEGREES OR IF ELDERLY)
9. LEAKING SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF HOT WATER
Please report maintenance problems immediately. You must not make any repairs. You will be required to pay for damages to your apartment caused by any member of your family or guests.