Report Fraud Abuse
Live Oak Housing Authority is committed to protecting the integrity of the Housing Programs it administers. As such, LOHA encourages the public to report any fraudulent activity related to LOHA's Housing Programs.
To report fraud, click here to go to our contact form & select "Report Fraud" in the drop-down menu.
All information given will remain confidential.
What is Fraud?
Fraud involves false statements, omissions, or actions made with the intent to deceive or mislead, resulting in funds being misused or Housing Program rules violated or circumvented.
Here are a few examples of fraud:
- Family has additional occupants living in the home without approval from the Housing Authority.
- Family has undeclared income or assets.
- Family uses false documents, such as false birth certificates or marriage licenses.
- Violations of the Law committed by participants of LOHA's Housing Programs
- Family subleases all or part of the unit.
If you have any reason to believe that fraudulent activity is taking place in connection with Live Oak Housing Authority's Housing Programs, click here to go to our contact form & select "Report Fraud" in the drop-down menu. All information given will remain confidential. If you prefer, you can mail your written allegations to:
Live Oak Housing Authority
406 Webb Drive NE
Live Oak, Florida 32064